YOGA GOLD COAST. THE FIRST IYENGAR YOGA CENTRE, established 1981
Promoting excellence in yoga, health and harmony.
One central Yoga location: Yoga Robina, Yoga Burleigh, Yoga Nerang, Yoga Southport, Yoga Surfers Paradise as well as Yoga Mudgeeraba, all students have easy access to Gold Coast School Of Iyengar Yoga (within 20 minutes from anywhere.)
Gold Coast Yoga Classes with Jan O’Donoghue
Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher
7 School Street, Mudgeeraba, 4213
Personally recommended by numerous health care professionals
Extensive international training, including personally with B.K.S. Iyengar.
Recognised teaching expertise.Tailoring yoga to suit you, the individual.
Jan is the one teacher with you all the way and has over 35 years’ extensive professional experience ensuring the very best tuition to give you the results you desire.
Wanting Yoga on the Gold Coast the following are benefits you will gain from attending Yoga classes on the Gold Coast with Jan O’Donoghue at the Gold Coast School Of Iyengar Yoga:
- A Balance of Stretching and Strengthening; flexibility with great muscle tone.
- Correction of Posture and Alignment.
- Enhanced Body Shape.
- Long term Weight Loss.
- Improved Breathing.
- Improved Fitness and Stamina.
- Greater Awareness and Powers of Observation.
- Mental Alertness and Sharper Intellect.
- Self-Reliance and Self-Confidence.
- Ability to De-Stress.
- Overall distinct improvement to Health and Well-being.
Men. Women. All Ages. Day and Evening classes plus private classes.
For Yoga on the Gold Coast join with people of all ages from all walks of life to improve your health, your appearance, your vitality and your sense of well being at the Gold Coast School of Iyengar Yoga, MFC Building, 7 School St, Mudgeeraba.
- Yoga Gold Coast has a Central Location: No more than 20 minutes from most areas of the Gold Coast.
- Five Star Facilities.
- Undercover Car Parking: Off street car parking is provided underneath the building and there is an additional car park in adjacent Robert Street.
7 School Street, Mudgeeraba, Gold Coast
Reception Foyer – with rows of casement windows to invite plenty of fresh air. Storage for personal belongings.
Yoga Hall – This wonderfully spacious and inviting hall has a four metre high ceiling and has been carefully designed for adequate air flow. There is plenty of wall space and one entire wall of yoga ropes. Climate control ensures comfort in all seasons.
All yoga equipment provided for student use.
Mood lighting and parquet flooring further enhance the ambience.
The Gold Coast School Of Iyengar Yoga; a special place where you can focus in peace and quiet on your own self-development.